To Our Valued Customers,
First, we want to take an opportunity to offer our sincere well wishes. We hope that each of you are healthy and safe at this time. We are thinking of you.
As an essential business, we remain open. We have taken extra precautions and are strictly following the guidelines given by the CDC. The safety of our employees and customers is our number one priority. (You can read more about these precautions in our press release below. As an employer of over 30 Utah residents, we feel it is important to support our local economy by keeping our employees working as long as it can be done safely.
We have extended our services to include free video appointments and are still available for regular design appointments and installation, and will continue to strictly follow important precautions.
Thank you for your continued support.
Roger Washburn, Classy Closets Utah
COVID-19 RESPONSE: OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Thank you for scheduling your project with Classy Closets and our installation team. We recognize the trust you have placed in us to allow us to come into your home. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID–19)..
We have implemented daily precautionary measures to help keep you, your home, and our employees safe and healthy.
We have implemented daily precautionary measures to help keep you, your home, and our employees safe and healthy. For anyone from Classy entering your home we check for the following:
- We check that they are in good health.
- That they do not show any symptoms of illness or feeling of illness.
- Their temperatures are checked for fevers.
- That they have not recently traveled to high-risk areas.
- That they have not recently participated in high-risk activities or events.
Additionally, throughout our company, we are following the recommended CDC coronavirus cleaning and personal hygiene policies, such as:
- Extensive hand washing
- Wiping down work areas regularly during the day with disinfectants
- Additional and continual cleaning
- Limiting personal contact
- Proper containment of sneezing or coughing
- Stay home from work if you are not feeling well or have signs of sickness
Presently there are no confirmed cases of COVID–19 at Classy Closets.. We express our deep gratitude for the trust you show in us. This is a fast-moving situation, and we recognize the many individuals and families have been impacted deeply by these events. Here at Classy Closets, we are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees as the situation evolves.